Popular Posts

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grab Bags

I don't know about you, but I LOVE sales. I would have to guess that no less than 95% of my clothes were bought on sale or clearance. Or with a gift card. Anyways, one way that you can get a great sale is by grab bags. Although, the hard thing is most of the time you never know what you're going to get.

I got really lucky. I stopped my Michael's to get some yarn for a project that I want to do (I'll post later) and they had $2 Grab Bags filled with clearance merchandise. What was even better is that they filled up their normal plastic shopping bags (to the max, might I add) so you could see through some bags and peak into others. Now, I know the whole point of a Grab Bags it you take what you get, but when most of the bags look like they're filled with red Christmas bows and gold monogrammed stationary, I wanted to get a little picky. And it TOTALLY paid off.

Here's the gooooood stuff I got:


Lots of rubber stamps, cling on stamps, a few rhimestones, some notecards, pencils and a chain bracelet!!! Yes, please. A few duplicates but they will make good gifts for friends that craft. Definitely worth two dollars right there.

But here's the stuff that came that I'm not so crazy about....


Well, paying two bucks for stuff all the stuff that I can keeping was WELL worth it. Anyways...wanted to share. Go find some good grab bags now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment