Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fashion Passion and a Few Confessions

I meant to post this yesterday since, well, this was my outfit from yesterday. But by the time my hubby got home and put the filters on the photos that he wanted, I had to leave...anyways it never happened. I was really excited about this outfit, and I wanted to share it with you guys!


What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Second Hand...F21
Belt: From another dress
Tights: Target
Flats: Target
All Jewelry: Premier Designs


Confession #1 - I'm a sucker for Target clothes. I'm like a Target Poster child. After working there for 5 years, I've acquired quite a collection. So quite a bit of my fashion segments might contain..."Target" a lot. Fair warning!

Confession #2 - The picture taken above was snapped as I almost fell over.

Confession #3 - Seriously, I am in love with these tights. LOVE them.

Confession #4 - One of the best parts of my job with Premier is having a very, very large jewelry box of amazing, awesome, beautiful jewelry. You'll be seeing a lot of it here.

Confession #5 - I think that I have a love/hate relationship with the picture below....still unsure of how I feel about it.


Well, I'm sure you'll see all kinds of outfits like this one here and get ideas for yourself. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment